2008年11月2日 星期日

Those classics...

想post幾首舊歌,大部份都是從陳任的節目認識的。


Cliff Richard - Summer Holiday


Beautiful Sundy



If - Bread



Don Mclean - Vincent



Bread- make it with you



Dana- All kinds of everything



Dan Fogelberg - Longer



My Sentimental Friend - Herman Hermitts


The New Seekers - I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing


Edie Brickell What I Am



Phil Collins "Against All Odds"


Phil Collins - Another day in paradise


Phil Collins - You'll be in my heart


BJ THOMAS Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head


Four Non Blondes - What's Up


BOB DYLAN - BLOWIN´ IN THE WIND

I'm Singing in the rain", Gene Kelly

周璇 - 花樣的年華



沒有留言:

張貼留言

跟Mirror 悲喜與共 - 記Mirror Feel the Passion Concert

入坑三年,終於可以以合理距離現場睇到Mirror 12子的演出。雖然去年有兩次機會見到mirror,分別係迪士尼Fantastic Meet活動的mini concert 同埋喺會展搞嘅12怪盗分享會,但兩次的體驗都頗災難性。迪士尼那次雖然已提早兩小時去擺位,但因係唔夠早,連鏡仔...