2006年10月26日 星期四

My job is shit

I dun want to have such a negative feeling toward my fucking ojb. However, I really hate it. Being a sales is much harder than I through. You lose your friends and family, you cannot gain any satisfautory from your job, you have no one to talk to as your collegue are those people who has no education and goona to be a sale for there whole life. Come on! Get me out of there!!!

On the job interview and also the day they phone me to give me the offer, they told me that we only need to be a sale for 1.5-2 months. However, they're now telling us that we need to work in there fucking shop for 4 months!! God ! How can I stay there for 4 months? It's shit! Why dun Beacon Collge phone me back to give me a chance to work for them? I hate to be a sales. It's not funny! 4 months is fucking too long!!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

跟Mirror 悲喜與共 - 記Mirror Feel the Passion Concert

入坑三年,終於可以以合理距離現場睇到Mirror 12子的演出。雖然去年有兩次機會見到mirror,分別係迪士尼Fantastic Meet活動的mini concert 同埋喺會展搞嘅12怪盗分享會,但兩次的體驗都頗災難性。迪士尼那次雖然已提早兩小時去擺位,但因係唔夠早,連鏡仔...