2006年12月2日 星期六

The Veronicas - 4ever




The Veronicas is a successful girl group in Oz. It's obvious that they are Aussie as the way the drss and make up is a bit "娘" compared with some British or American girl bands. Even Twins in HK dress better than them. (Actually the 2 member of the group are biologically twins)

Normally I don't really like the stupid and girlish love songs of those girl group. But I really like that song as the lyrics is easy for second language speaker like me to listenand  understand and also I think the musical arrangement is great. Pop songs can also be brilliant and impressive.  I always can't help to sing along when I listen to the song.    


THE VERONICAS -  4ever

Here we are so what you gonna do?
Do I gotta spell it out for you?
I can see that you got other plans for tonight
But I don't really care

Size me up you know I beat the best
Tick tock no time to rest
Let them say what their gonna say
But tonight I just don't really care

*
Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever
 
Let me show you all the things that we could do
 
You know you wanna be together
 
And I wanna spend the night with you
 
Yeah, yeah with you, yeah, yeah
 Come with me tonight   We could make the night last 4ever*


I've seen it all I've got nothing to prove
Come on baby just make your move
Follow me lets leave it all behind tonight
Like we just don't care

Let me take you on the ride of your life
That's what I said alright
They can say what they wanna say
Cause tonight I just don't even care

repeat *
Lets pretend you're mine
We could just pretend, we could just pretend, yeah yeah
You got what I like
You got what I like, I got what you like
Oh come on
Just one taste and you'll want more
So tell me what your waiting for

repeat *


 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

跟Mirror 悲喜與共 - 記Mirror Feel the Passion Concert

入坑三年,終於可以以合理距離現場睇到Mirror 12子的演出。雖然去年有兩次機會見到mirror,分別係迪士尼Fantastic Meet活動的mini concert 同埋喺會展搞嘅12怪盗分享會,但兩次的體驗都頗災難性。迪士尼那次雖然已提早兩小時去擺位,但因係唔夠早,連鏡仔...